Games with real, player-owned economies will become places where we live, work, and play. Gamers will be the first settlers of these new digital nations.
We're nation builders: we build both the virtual worlds of the future and the infrastructure that makes them possible.
We're best known for Axie Infinity— a virtual world full of fierce, adorable pets called Axies. Axies can be battled, collected, and even used to earn an income.
On the surface Axie might seem similar to Pokemon, Tamogochi, or even animal crossing; the difference is that we let the markets for in-game resources be open and controlled by players.
As part of our journey, we’ve built the tech stack to allow developers to infuse their games with Blockchain technology. Our in-house game item marketplace has processed millions of dollars in transactions including the largest game item sale of all time. In addition to Axie, we’re currently working on a wallet, a scalability solution called Ronin, and a Blockchain gaming store.
- Graduated from top universities, including Yale and NTU (Singapore).
- Has a top competitive programming background: IOI 2010, ACM-ICPC World Final 2014, 2015.
- Co-founders of successful companies such as Lozi.
- Previous experience at Google, Uber, PayPal, Garena, and Anduin Transactions.
- Backed by top investors, including Animoca Brands, Hashed, Pangea, ConsenSys, 500 Startups, and more.
- Picked for the Ubisoft Entreneurs Lab Season 5.
- Member of Binance's (the largest crypto exchange) prestigious launchpad program.
- Comprehension: Understand what we're building and how it ties into our broader direction. Prioritization will be important, there's so much to build that that we need to make sure we're focusing on the critical building blocks.
- Teamwork: You will be interfacing closely with Engineers and Growth team members to build things that users love. You should clearly document your efforts so they can be shared easily across teams at anytime.
- Discovery: You'll need to stay up with the latest trends in Blockchain product design to find inspiration for solutions to our users pain points. Sometimes, you'll need to think outside the box and design something the world has never seen before.
Your Day to Day
- Writing down product requirements.
- Conducting research on our users and their pain points.
- Designing solutions to complex problems that may have never been solved before.
- Communicating product requirements and user flows to engineers.
- Getting feedback from team members and organizing pre-release testing.
- At least 2 years experience in product design.
- You should be the owner or lead designer of a live product.
- Experience with Sketch/Figma.
- Experience with all phases of product development from ideation, wire-framing, to final output.
- Understanding that simplest solutions often work best, especially when each minute of engineering time is precious.
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience working with Blockchain infused products.
- Interest in gaming.
- Ability to read or understand front-end code.
- A fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Exposure to bleeding edge technology.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Company trips and bonding activities.