At Axie Infinity, we build products that have the potential to educate millions of people about how to interact with blockchain technology through fascinating games and applications.
Axie, our first product, is a community-driven digital pet game that replaces the abusive traditional gaming model and allows players to earn money while battling, raising, and building a kingdom with their friends.
Axie is inspired by classic games you probably grew up playing such as Pokémon, Neopets or Tamagotchi.
We’ve established ourselves as a bleeding edge project in the blockchain space. We’re known for our amazing art, fanatic community, addictive gameplay, and advanced technical solutions.
- Graduated from top universities, including Yale and NTU (Singapore).
- Has a top competitive programming background: IOI 2010, ACM-ICPC World Final 2014, 2015.
- Co-founded multiple companies and funds, for example, Lozi and Triumvirate Capital.
- Has previous experience at Google, Uber, PayPal, Garena, and Anduin Transactions.
- Backed by top investors, including Animoca Brands, Hashed, Pangea, ConsenSys, 500 Startups, and more.
To date, blockchain technology has been boring and mainly focused on trading. Axie is here to change that with fun, dynamic gameplay that allows players to improve and trade assets that they have complete and total ownership over.
We're looking to build a large and powerful network at Axie Infinity. This means we need to attract power users, influencers, content creators, as well as a mass-market audience in order to achieve our vision.
As marketing lead you'll be developing and executing the vision and strategy to hit Axie's business targets through user-centric and data-driven marketing campaigns across all search, social media, video, sponsored content, influencer marketing, and potentially new channels that haven't been discovered or defined yet.
Your Day to Day
- Manage user acquisition, retention and funnel optimization.
- Brainstorm and execute viral growth strategies and referral programs.
- Develop goals and roadmap of growth projects.
- Design brand strategy and messaging across channels to driver awareness, user acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Implement a data-driven process to ideate and prioritize pilot projects.
- Work with Product Managers to drive product decisions.
- Collaborate with engineers, product and design to execute projects from start to finish.
- Run analytics to answer key strategic growth questions.
- Identify additional data infrastructure requirements to support analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-oriented approach to experimentation.
- Experience/familiarity with affiliate marketing.
- Passion for empowering people.
- An analytical and metrics driven work style.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience acquiring users for network-based products.
- Experience with incentive design.
- A fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Exposure to bleeding edge technology.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Company trips and bonding activities.
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org