At Axie Infinity, we build products that have the potential to educate millions of people about how to interact with blockchain technology through fascinating games and applications.
Axie, our first product, is a community-driven digital pet game that replaces the abusive traditional gaming model and allows players to earn money while battling, raising, and building a kingdom with their friends.
Axie is inspired by classic games you probably grew up playing such as Pokémon, Neopets or Tamagotchi.
We’ve established ourselves as a bleeding edge project in the blockchain space. We’re known for our amazing art, fanatic community, addictive gameplay, and advanced technical solutions.
- Graduated from top universities, including Yale and NTU (Singapore).
- Has a top competitive programming background: IOI 2010, ACM-ICPC World Final 2014, 2015.
- Co-founded multiple companies and funds, for example, Lozi and Triumvirate Capital.
- Has previous experience at Google, Uber, PayPal, Garena, and Anduin Transactions.
- Backed by top investors, including Animoca Brands, Hashed, Pangea, ConsenSys, 500 Startups, and more.
To date, blockchain technology has been boring and mainly focused on trading. Axie is here to change that with fun, dynamic gameplay that allows players to improve and trade assets that they have complete and total ownership over.
Axie is also more than a game— it's a gaming platform with infinite possibilities and potential spinoff mini-games so you'll have a lot of freedom to start new initiatives and make them your own.
Your Day to Day
- Designing and coding fascinating features such as our mobile application with real-time Axie battles, adventure mode, and mini-games.
- Polishing and optimizing our products with strong attention to detail and aesthetic sense.
- Participating in all aspects of the product life-cycle, from ideation to specification to release.
- Balancing the technical and product roadmaps within the team.
- Proof of past engagement in building games, whether in a professional or hobbyist setting.
- You write secure, efficient, and elegant code.
- You learn quickly and adapt to new principles and ideas.
- You're a team player and can work closely with the rest of our team.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Unity.
- Experience with complex game design and game economics.
- A fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Exposure to bleeding edge technology.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Company trips and bonding activities.
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org