At Axie Infinity, we build products that have the potential to educate millions of people about how to interact with blockchain technology through fascinating games and applications.
Axie, our first product, is a community-driven digital pet game that replaces the abusive traditional gaming model and allows players to earn money while battling, raising, and building a kingdom with their friends.
Axie is inspired by classic games you probably grew up playing such as Pokémon, Neopets or Tamagotchi.
We’ve established ourselves as a bleeding edge project in the blockchain space. We’re known for our amazing art, fanatic community, addictive gameplay, and advanced technical solutions.
- Graduated from top universities, including Yale and NTU (Singapore).
- Has a top competitive programming background: IOI 2010, ACM-ICPC World Final 2014, 2015.
- Co-founded multiple companies and funds, for example, Lozi and Triumvirate Capital.
- Has previous experience at Google, Uber, PayPal, Garena, and Anduin Transactions.
- Backed by top investors, including Animoca Brands, Hashed, Pangea, ConsenSys, 500 Startups, and more.
Our DevOps Engineers are responsible for maintaining the robustness and reliability of our system to operate and scale to potentially millions of users.
We are operating at the bleeding of blockchain technology, so many of your prerogatives may be experiments that never conducted before. You'll need to be bright, nimble, and willing to innovate to succeed in this role.
Your Day to Day
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy releases and upgrades.
- Apply best practices to improve company's computing architecture (server monitoring, micro-services management).
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Improve company engineering tools, procedures and data security.
- You have experience working with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- You have experience setting up automation pipelines (CI/CD, Jenkins).
- You're comfortable working with cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- You learn quickly and adapt to new principles and ideas.
- You're a team player and can work closely with the rest of our team.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Postgres, Redis.
- Experience with TypeScript, Rust, Go, Solidity.
- A fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Exposure to bleeding edge technology.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Company trips and bonding activities.
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com