At Axie Infinity, we build products that have the potential to educate millions of people about how to interact with blockchain technology through fascinating games and applications.
Axie, our first product, is a community-driven digital pet game that replaces the abusive traditional gaming model and allows players to earn money while battling, raising, and building a kingdom with their friends.
Axie is inspired by classic games you probably grew up playing such as Pokémon, Neopets or Tamagotchi.
We’ve established ourselves as a bleeding edge project in the blockchain space. We’re known for our amazing art, fanatic community, addictive gameplay, and advanced technical solutions.
- Graduated from top universities, including Yale and NTU (Singapore).
- Has a top competitive programming background: IOI 2010, ACM-ICPC World Final 2014, 2015.
- Co-founded multiple companies and funds, for example, Lozi and Triumvirate Capital.
- Has previous experience at Google, Uber, PayPal, Garena, and Anduin Transactions.
- Backed by top investors, including Animoca Brands, Hashed, Pangea, ConsenSys, 500 Startups, and more.
Our Backend Engineers are responsible for building scalable systems that enable our products to operate and scale to potentially millions of users.
We are operating at the bleeding of blockchain technology, so many of your prerogatives may be experiments that never conducted before. You'll need to be bright, nimble, and willing to innovate to succeed in this role.
Your Day to Day
- Responsible for delivering our core platform architecture.
- Solving difficult problems around data-intensive and complex data flow systems.
- Building highly scalable and dynamic game and web servers that can withstand massive user traffic.
- Finding elegant ways to incorporate state-of-the-art solutions from our research initiatives into our products.
- You're proficient in at least one modern backend language.
- You write secure, efficient, and elegant code.
- You learn quickly and adapt to new principles and ideas.
- You're a team player and can work closely with the rest of our team.
Nice to Have
- Experience with TypeScript, Rust, Go, Solidity.
- Experience with Postgres, Redis.
- A fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Exposure to bleeding edge technology.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Company trips and bonding activities.
Kindly send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org